For the most part this past week has been not too eventful!
Drake went back to work on Tuesday & I just did my normal weekly things.
Let's back track to last Sunday (Sept. 1. 2013) though :).
It was the season opener for our families favorite team, Louisville Cardinals! My husband is not a big sports fanatic, but he is when it comes to UofL. Not only did they WIN, but it was also on our Anniversary :-), it was perfect! Gracie is already a big fan.. but lets face it, she has to be until she can pick her own team to root for.
The work week was nothing short of boring.. I did however attempt my first shopping trip alone with Gracie. I totally meant to take a picture of it all, but I was in a rush to get home before she woke up so I could hopefully get a pump session in before it was time to feed her.
They really need to make shopping carts more infant carrier friendly. Am I supposed to just put her carrier in the basket and have no room for my food? Ugh.. So annoying.
I finally mustered up the courage to call a new groomer for Camie. I really miss my old groomer. She was awesome & always did a wonderful job, it wasnt the cheapest place in town, but I definitely didn't pay what people around this place have wanted to charge me. I am sorry, but I cannot justify taking my animal to Petsmart.. where she weighs only 8lbs and them charging me 50 bucks to give her a haircut and a bath. That just seems outrageous to me. I took her to another place around here, but they made her look like a chihuahua & they only take cash. I don't really understand that either. They sure as heck didn't charge me 50 buckaroos.. but I am not paying to come pick up a Schnauzer that looks like a chihuahua.
I was having a hard time finding a place that seemed legit, I read reviews after reviews and just kept getting more scared to take my dog to anyplace around here. Finally a friend suggested the groomer she takes her dog too, she said they do the full package and give military discount & had never had a problem with them. I took her word for it, and called them to give them a try.
Not only was I super satisfied with my dogs hair cut (she finally looked like a schnauzer!) but I swear to you the girl who groomed my dog had to of been the nicest person I've had to deal with customer service wise around here. She was so friendly and patient and listened to all my concerns!
She made a happy customer out of me, & I will be back!
talk about a transformation!
The weekend hasn't been all that much exciting either.
Friday night got here & I was just so glad that it was the weekend again. Having a four-day weekend last weekend really spoiled me! I loved spending that much time with Drake :). We have watched the Harry Potter marathon ALL weekend. Today was SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! The seahawks were on, and WON.. granted Fox had a different game on. We did however watch Drakes favorite team, the Titans.. they won as well! Now I will leave you with some photos from this weekend!
Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend!
I LOVE THIS! Photo-bombed by Camie!
Grace & her stuffed schnauzer :)
We are starting to see more smiles from our girl more & more each day! :) (6 weeks old)
Missing her Papaw!
She LOVES Camie, which makes me very happy :)
Drake took this gem lol.
Came home from a Scentsy party on Saturday & I believe my little girl was hungry!
Seriously though, how stinkin' cute!
Watching some FOOTBALL!
Camie never strays too far.
No comments:
Post a Comment